XeroChat [Extended License - Auto Update] - Best Multichannel Marketing Application (SaaS Platform) 3.1*automatically updated released

xerochatnulled (1).jpg

- Automatically update from CodeCanyon server
- Run the path domain.com/codelg/
- Import the activation code at the CodeLG.com forum (Add your server IP to the activation list)
- Run domain.com/ to install xerocha.
- Enter codelg.com code for all future purchase codes
- Enjoy
Activation license:
- Limited to 1 domain and IP product activation
- Limited to 1 CodeLG forum account enabled
- Automatically lock license if other IP and Domain activated
*Automatically updated by CodeLG.com

Last edited:
Common errors when activating scripts purchased at codelg.com
I received a notification of the auto-update for xerochat extended license script.
But i do not understand it and i am requesting you to help me from the day first but you are not helping me.
I am the VIP member and purchased 2 extended license script but still blind with no proper help.

If it is auto then why i have to add it manually?
Or by adding this, I will receive auto-updates next time?
Please help me, guide me.

Thank you

OP
Admin
I received a notification of the auto-update for xerochat extended license script.
But i do not understand it and i am requesting you to help me from the day first but you are not helping me.
I am the VIP member and purchased 2 extended license script but still blind with no proper help.

If it is auto then why i have to add it manually?
Or by adding this, I will receive auto-updates next time?
Please help me, guide me.

Thank you
Please send me a facebook message. I will do it for you through teamviewer

Please send me a facebook message. I will do it for you through teamviewer
Yes i sent a message and wait for your answer all day and received your message at 7;23 AM whereas i woke up all day and slept in the morning around 5 to 6 A:M
This will not work like this. I need only 5 mins from your 24 hours which you do not have for me.
I am frustrated now because i am the VIP member and purchased 2 scripts from your forum and in response to the support, I am asking for help again and again like a beggar.

OP
Admin
Yes i sent a message and wait for your answer all day and received your message at 7;23 AM whereas i woke up all day and slept in the morning around 5 to 6 A:M
This will not work like this. I need only 5 mins from your 24 hours which you do not have for me.
I am frustrated now because i am the VIP member and purchased 2 scripts from your forum and in response to the support, I am asking for help again and again like a beggar.
Have contacted and rectified